Currently Available - Late Winter, Holiday & General Catalog,.
All scents are vegan except as noted.
Late Winter 2021:
- Après-ski - Hot buttered rum by the fireplace, golden amber, blonde wood and the warm glow of 'gemütlichkeit'.
- Cathedral of Trees - Crisp cold air, cedar tips, pine boughs, towering fir and spruce, snow-strewn forest floor, & smoke-less sacred resins of frankincense and myrrh.
- First Date - Glassy cherry-orange lip gloss, a sprinkle of cocoa powder over a vanilla milkshake, & a hint of softly-sweet, clean skin musk.
- Night Shift - Black frankincense, engine grease from a long late shift, smoke, ash, blackened wood, and a hint of leather. Good on its own or for layering.
- Sanctuary - Bright pink pepper and sage over sweet orange, resinous incense, polished cedar, grounded vetiver, and freshly steeped green tea leaves.
- Sonnet X - Black vanilla, white amber, and a single snowdrop pressed between the pages of an old album.
- Still Life - Emerging into light from the shadows of an oil painting, so realistic you can almost taste them, lie juicy pears, tart apricots, peeled mandarins, a jar of blackcurrant jam, & a basket of sweet, fluffy pastries.
Holiday 2020 - "A Visit from Scent Nicholas":
- And to All A Good Night - Sugary and gently-spiced holiday cookies fresh from the oven and drizzled with caramel, creamy egg nog spiked with coffee liqueur and sprinkled with a dash of nutmeg and cardamom, & the smooth, pale, aged wood of a well-loved rolling pin. (Allergen note: contains traces of cinnamon and clove.)
- Long Winter's Nap - Sweet dreams of candied citrus, a touch of sparkling ginger aldehydes, smooth herbaceous lavender, and a gently-honeyed sweet skin musk with a hint of beeswax. (Note: this scent is formulated to be a quieter-sillage sleep scent that wears a bit closer to the skin.) NOTE: sold out due to component issue, restock coming soon!
- When What to My Wondering Eyes - Peppermint candy stick swirled into a rich dark chocolate mocha, jazzed up with a festive splash of Irish cream.
General Catalog (permanent collection):
- Bewitching Amber - A darker take on classic amber with labdanum, non-gourmand vanilla, woody vetiver, pine bark, cardamom & sandalwood musk.
- Eagle Hill Cemetery - An ivy-covered mausoleum, old paving stones, cool damp soil, a creaky iron gate, faded bouquets, & the spark of a match freshly-lit to see your way.
- Embrace - A kindly kitchen witch invites you in from the cold, feeds you pumpkin shortbread with butter, apricot preserves, and brown sugar & then sends you safely on your way. (Non-vegan butter CO2 & contains cinnamon.)
- Ensnare - Embrace's darker sister at the other end of the woods, who lures you in with the promise of maple sugar sweets then latches the door behind you. Rich dark oud, labdanum, and a line of salt at the door.
- Portrait of Josette - Ethereal white amber, dry wood of a long-abandoned seaside house, a hint of orris, and the lingering memory of jasmine perfume.
- South Star - Sweet creamy peach, vanilla beans, liatrix, & a woody-ambrette accord, all topped off with a hint of cinnamon. (Contains cinnamon.)
Scent Archive (retired scents which will return in their season):
Autumn Morning - Warm mug of hot chocolate, bowl of slightly spiced oatmeal, bouquet of carnations, and a cozy blanket on your lap. (Contains cinnamon & clove.) Autumn
- Haunted Hills - Juicy red apples, creamy caramel, wicked dark musk, black pepper, vetiver, and a sprinkle of baking spices. (Contains cinnamon & clove.) Autumn
- House on Widows Hill - Brandy as plummy as Roger's accent, old oak paneling, dusty thick carpets, a thread of incense & a roaring fire in the hearth. Autumn
- Women in Dresses Running From Houses - Gooey marshmallows over a roaring bonfire, heliotrope, aged patchouli, and a whisper of anise. Autumn