All fragrances are vegan except as noted.
- Boreal - A dark, green forest scent featuring artemesia, juniper, Douglas fir needles, black spruce, and woodland musk. (Formerly bath/body only. Now available as perfume oil.)
- Come to the Circus - Apricot tea, saddle leather, violet pastilles, red musk & white amber.
- Corridor of Whispers - Neroli, vanilla orchid, tonka bean, dark patchouli, sandalwood, & sheer golden amber.
- Eigengrau - German term for 'intrinsic grey' referring to the off-black dark grey seen by the eyes in perfect darkness. Eigengrau is a neutral yet multi-faceted skin scent with a Cetalox base, featuring additional tones of ambergris, old wood, and faintly sweet musky-amber.
- Out of the Crypt - Dirt single note
- The Delicate Vice - English lavender, a touch of forest air, vanilla, and sweet ambery skin musk. Thru the end of June/Pride Month 2023, 10% of full-size bottle proceeds will be donated to Egale Canada
- Wicked Fascinations - Melting blood orange creamsicle, marjoram, dry tobacco, plaster, sunbleached wood benches, & ambrette.
New Moon Series 2023:
- New Snow Moon (January) - Frozen vanilla, silvered amber, frosted evergreen tips, the dormant promise of spring beneath a blanket of snow & a hint of worn leather.
- Death Moon (February) -
- Grass Moon (March) -
- Milk Moon (April) - Coconut milk, creamy white florals, a hint of peach & velvety white musk.
- Strawberry Moon (May) - Strawberry ice cream, tea roses, & orris-infused honey musk.
- Future New Moon Scents Releasing Monthly, near the date of the new moon.
Limited Editions and Seasonal Releases:
- Beltane Fires - Hawthorn blossom, smoked vanilla, cedar, salt. (Seasonal Release)
- Luna Violacea - CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK Violet, green tea, clary sage, rose geranium, evergreen boughs, white patchouli, vetiver and sweet amber musk. An inadvertent creation when a batching error of An Accidental Interloper added a lovely, diffusive violet note to the mix.
- All Your Lovely Words - Dried ginger root, zesty elemi, chai spices, split cedar logs, Siberian iris bulbs, Peru balsam & radiant rosewood amber.
- An Accidental Interloper - Green tea, clary sage, rose geranium, evergreen boughs, white patchouli, vetiver and sweet amber musk. (Formerly known as Prototype 27.)
- And to All A Good Night - Sugary and gently-spiced holiday cookies fresh from the oven and drizzled with caramel, creamy egg nog spiked with coffee liqueur and sprinkled with a dash of nutmeg and cardamom, & the smooth, pale, aged wood of a well-loved rolling pin.
- Après-ski - Hot buttered rum by the fireplace, golden amber, blonde wood and the warm glow of 'gemütlichkeit'. (Non-vegan, contains butter CO2)
- Autumn Morning - Warm mug of hot chocolate, bowl of slightly spiced oatmeal, bouquet of carnations, and a cozy blanket on your lap.
- Bewitching Amber - A darker take on classic amber with labdanum, non-gourmand vanilla, woody vetiver, pine bark, cardamom & sandalwood musk.
- Cathedral of Trees - Crisp cold air, cedar tips, pine boughs, towering fir and spruce, snow-strewn forest floor, & smoke-less sacred resins of frankincense and myrrh.
- Diabolik - Black licorice, frankincense Papyrifera, lightly singed lemonwood, sweet benzoin & onyx musk.
- Drunken Jack - Oak barrels, spiced whiskey, pumpkin, and vanilla sugar.
- Eagle Hill Cemetery - An ivy-covered mausoleum, old paving stones, cool damp soil, a creaky iron gate, faded bouquets, & the spark of a match freshly-lit to see your way.
- Embrace - A kindly kitchen witch invites you in from the cold, feeds you pumpkin shortbread with butter, apricot preserves, and brown sugar & then sends you safely on your way. (Non-vegan, contains butter CO2)
- Ensnare - Deep in the dark woods, a witch lures you inside with the promise of maple sugar sweets, then locks the door behind, trapping you inside her lair. Rich dark oud, labdanum, maple, and a line of black salt along the windowsill.
- Et in Arcadia - Cardamom pods, walnut husks, warm oakwood, dragonsblood resin, smooth tobacco & aged patchouli.
- First Date - Glassy cherry-orange lip gloss, a sprinkle of cocoa powder over a vanilla milkshake, & a hint of softly-sweet, clean skin musk.
- Fortune Favors - Apple peels, poached red Bartlett pears, black cherry cider, vanilla caramels & smoked applewood musk.
- Hall of Mirrors - Pistachio gelato, buzzy neon, plastic Halloween masks, crushed hay, hot iron, cream soda spilled onto uneven floorboards and worn leather boots.
- Hallowed Ground - Rich soil, damp air, slowly decaying wood, black honey, dark chocolate, soft moss, and a thread of precious resin incense smoke.
- Harvest Cakes - Cinnamon sugar crumble over moist yellow cake.
- Haunted Hills - Juicy red apples, creamy caramel, wicked dark musk, black pepper, vetiver, and a sprinkle of baking spices.
- Hauntology - Ozone, olibanum, the air in a closed up kitchen cupboard that might once have held raisins and dried apricots, ambergris, burled briarwood, & the lost futures of a home abandoned. (Ambergris accord is a vegan reconstruction.)
- House on Widows Hill - Brandy as plummy as Roger Collins' accent, old oak paneling, dusty thick carpets, a thread of incense & a roaring fire in the hearth.
- Ignis - Raspberries, fresh ginger, smoky aloeswood, pale blond tobacco leaves & fiery red musk.
- Mark of the Moon - Golden champaka, sweet spices, Peruvian myrrh, white copal, patchouli, & tonka bean.
- Moon Dust - An oversized pink cosmetic powder puff, soft orchids, angora cardigans, blonde tobacco, oakmoss, blushing vanilla & vintage nitro-style musk. (Formerly known as Prototype 16)
- Night Shift - Black frankincense, engine grease from a long late shift, smoke, ash, blackened wood, and a hint of leather. Good on its own or for layering.
- Playing Hooky - Bubblegum, cardamom, dried fruit, cherry Kool-Aid powder, dead leaves, & amber woods. (Formerly known as Prototype 33)
- Portrait of Josette - Ethereal white amber, dry wood of a long-abandoned seaside house, a hint of orris, and the lingering memory of jasmine perfume.
- Sanctuary - Bright pink pepper and sage over sweet orange, resinous incense, polished cedar, grounded vetiver, and freshly steeped green tea leaves.
- Sonnet X - Black vanilla, white amber, and a single snowdrop pressed between the pages of an old album.
- South Star - Sweet creamy peach, vanilla beans, liatrix, & a woody-ambrette accord, all topped off with a hint of cinnamon.
- Still Life - Emerging into light from the shadows of an oil painting, so realistic you can almost taste them, lie juicy pears, tart apricots, peeled mandarins, a jar of blackcurrant jam, & a basket of sweet, fluffy pastries.
- The Phantom Room - Cherry tobacco, honeyed almonds, red currants, cocoa butter, & vanilla balsam.
- The Widow in White - Meyer lemon, white grapefruit, orange blossom, sandalwood and vanilla.
- Toasted Marshmallow - Sweet, gooey marshmallow with just a touch of caramel and woody smoke.
- When What to My Wondering Eyes - Peppermint candy stick swirled into a rich dark chocolate mocha, jazzed up with a festive holiday splash of Irish cream.
The Archives (discontinued and retired scents):
- Long Winter's Nap - Sweet dreams of candied citrus, a touch of sparkling ginger aldehydes, smooth herbaceous lavender, and a gently-honeyed sweet skin musk with a hint of beeswax. (Discontinued due to component issue.)
- Women in Dresses Running From Houses 2020 - Gooey marshmallows over a roaring bonfire, heliotrope, aged patchouli, and a whisper of anise. (This is an annually-evolving fragrance, with a new version debuting each year, usually in Fall.)
- Women in Dresses Running From Houses 2021 - Caramelized sugar, a roaring bonfire, heliotrope, aged patchouli, and a hint of violet.
- Note: Women in Dresses Running From Houses will return with a new edition in Fall 2023